• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bonfire

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi, Sorry if this has been mentioned before; but from the Town map, I think I can see a bonfire. Now if it is a bonfire, I have a gut feeling that it will play quite a big role in special events, and perhaps other villagers will sit around it?

Please tell me your thoughts on the bonfire.

(P.S: For the people who cannot see it, it is in the centre of the beach) :)

I'd love it if the animals could gather and tell stories and just talk like on the other animal crossing games. They should also add marshmallows!. That'd be alot of fun!

I don't think it will play a huge role in special events, but I think it will have some significance.

I wonder if the bonfire will be permanent? If it is, maybe it will go out in the rain? And get lit again afterwards. :D

A bonfire sounds like a great touch. I mean you're outdoors most of the time so it give more of a...peaceful feel to it. To me personally, a bonfire sounds cool.

Back