• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bonjour, everyone!

TomBusattoFR

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Greetings, everyone! 👋

I am Tom, a French student who pretty likes the Animal Crossing series. I apologize for my English, it is common knowledge that we French fellows are quite bad with this language lol. Anyway, I'm here for trading, since I decided a few weeks ago to sell my former city and make a new town. While I managed to get some Bells in the bank thanks to this, I lost my catalogue so... yeah, it's a problem. :rolleyes: I'm planning to do a Harmonious Zen Castle with my house, so if you have some Harmonious sets, I'm so interested in this. 💡

To introduce myself I'd say that I love music, especially classical music, I also love History, videogames of course, and foreign languages - European ones, such as English, Spanish, German, Latin, Italian, and so on. I currently study English Language and Literature at the university. 📚

My 3DS code is 5172-6023-1877 and my character is named Tom, so please, feel free to add me! ;)

Back