• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Brawl Photo Gallery.(Small Thumbnails)

chubsterr

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Alright well i was bored so i started using Smash Brothers brawl for more than just brawling, and put my Photo taking skills to the test lol.
More like Screenshot skills but anyway here are a few.

ill probably add more later, and you guys are welcome to post your screenshots.
If you dont know how to get em from your SD Card heres a short video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CehKKQfawbM

Also if u dont know how to post them as thumbnails, all u have to do is upload them to ImageShack and Grab the Code beside "Thumbnail for Forums (1)"

[Wolf's Wallpaper shot]

[Charizard takes a bite at Kirby]

[Falco,and Supersonic]

[Falco Believes he can fly]

[Giga Bowser takes flight]

[Ganondorf Vs Link]

[Beast Ganon]

[Beast Ganon Roar]

[Mother Yo Yo]

[Lucas's Voodo]

[Thunder!!!!!]

[Capt.Falcon's Falcon!]

[Clueless Wario]

I will probably render some of these and make some siggies later.
I'll try to update this often so check back.

T-T i wish i could post photos of brawl but i need a damn .BIN reader or sumthin like that

xYoh said:
T-T i wish i could post photos of brawl but i need a damn .BIN reader or sumthin like that
xyoh, just look at the video link i posted it has the reader for the brawl pics in the "more info" option on the video.

Its great i use it a lot.

chubsterr said:
xYoh said:
xyoh, just look at the video ]o...m...g.. uhhmm and... can u put videos in that thing.... or i need another stuff??

xYoh said:
chubsterr said:
xYoh said:
xyoh, just look at the video ]o...m...g.. uhhmm and... can u put videos in that thing.... or i need another stuff??
If you mean replays no.

The thing about replays in brawl is that, brawl just remembers what buttons were pressed and repeats them and thats what u see as a replay.

Which means it really isnt a video.

So u cant play it as a video on your computer.

Kinda sucks huh?

chubsterr said:
xYoh said:
chubsterr said:
xYoh said:
If you mean replays no.

The thing about replays in brawl is that, brawl just remembers what buttons were pressed and repeats them and thats what u see as a replay.

Which means it really isnt a video.

So u cant play it as a video on your computer.

Kinda sucks huh?
yea =/ well i guess ill just put photos

They were good. ^_^
I sooo wish I could get mine on here, I got one of Kirby flashing you and Toon Link blocking it with the flash from his sword. xD

well if you guys dont know how to get the pics off the SD card just look at the video link

It has the converter download in the more info tab too.

Works great i recommend it.

Back