• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bruce the cranky deer~

SliceAndDice

A Machine For Pigs
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (58) +
So Bruce just told me he wants to move in 2 days (November 5th) and I wanted to check if he is on anyones dream list. :)
He has great personality and design and I like him a whole lot, but it's time for us to part ways.

I got him for free on here and I want it to stay that way! If you ever want him out of your town, please don't trade or sell him! Gift him to someone. I can TT him in boxes if you want him today.

If no one wants him, I'll call the move off. I just can't see a great cranky like Bruce go to the Void.

Can I get him ? I like him so much

But day 5 th maybe another villagers move in to my town .

I not list my dream list yet but I promise to take care him

Last edited:
Okay. I will time travel to the 5th. Give me a minute and I'll tell you when my gates are open.

Gates are open. :) Please be mindfull and don't run or steal anything. He lives on the north western side of town, near the cliff. Let's hope the connection is stable. x3

I looking for Bruce 4 days in TBT . thank you very much

I will take care him like family .

He sent me his picture in his goodbye letter. =D I'm so happy now. And I'm glad that you will take care of him. He is amazing.

Back