• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Bubble wands, Toy hammers etc

Kilo

Toast:3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (14) +
im selling golden roses, golden tool sets, toy hammers, bubble wands, that firework toy thingy xD, and jacobs ladders (theyre helpful for hyrbid breeding) baskets of perfect fruit (any kind) and others i guess- OH perfect clovers <3 hmu if u want any. I dont really have a set price just tell me what u want down below and ill private message you the price x

Disclaimer: it might me awhile to get what u want, so im sorry if im not the quickest x

P.s. rn im only looking for tbt atm sorry x

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in any clovers and Jacob's ladders you have currently. I'm mostly looking to pay in IGB.

ill get it soon maybe like tommorow x

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have enough igb at the moment, if u dont want to pay tbt u can check out my buying blog to see what im looking for?

ill get it soon maybe like tommorow x

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have enough igb at the moment, if u dont want to pay tbt u can check out my buying blog to see what im looking for?

Okey! Thanks, see you tomorrow!

Back