• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Bulk Perfect Fruit Swapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papayaman1000

Sultan of Trade.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've got a lot of perfect peaches - I collect about 90 every three days, or one full storage box, after getting the game (again) on the first.

But alas, perfect fruit are rather not valuable where they can be grown, in comparison to towns with other native fruits.

As such, I've stockpiled a couple hundred perfect peaches for bulk trade. If you have at least five full stacks of perfect fruit (other than peaches), I'll trade them one-for-one at a date and time of your choosing. Should you host the trade in your village (and let me shop around some), I'll pay an additional 11% (one per stack) as a surcharge; this is a courtesy and not expected to be mirrored.

Feel free to use this thread for similar swapping, and remember, this is a mutual benefit. Non-native perfect fruits are worth 2400 bells more (5x as much) than native perfect fruits, so any trade MASSIVELY amplifies profit for both sides.

Just as a sidenote, I've got 36 stacks of (324 individual) p. peaches for trade at the moment, which would sell for 108k IGB in a non-peach town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Thanks. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back