• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bunnie, One. More. Step.

CuriousCharli

Bunnie's Shmoopy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
After 36 hours of shouting (more or less not joking either i started at 7am yesterday its now 5:10pm as i write this) at Bunnie “MOVE ONE MORE SPACE IT WOULD OF BEEN PERFECT” I think now..i’ve found the perfect spot. She couldn’t be closer to my house if i tried and i’ve been trying! I’ll loose 6 purple tulips but Ehh shes worth it! (well there’s a lot more damage actually but its nothing that cant be replace or fixed if she ever leaves which she will not! She ruined some path but i can still get behind her plot so i don’t care. A cherry tree is gone but i am pretty sure i can’t get her house in a more perfect position than this..i gotta hold my breath and save…hold my breath and save lol. What were the stupid trees and flowers doing other than sitting? This is much better).

Bunnie is sentimental to me and i *****ed when someone let me have her (not for free but tbh i would of paid anything). I was around…10 and i had a pink DS. I would play Nintendogs but also Animal Crossing Wild World. I would reset either game (because it got boring in the end) but i’m pretty sure i had Bunnie so many times…we were best friends. I think i still have her i don’t really play it any more since New Leaf but we are still best friends in my heart. It will break my heart if i find her in boxes…but i won’t, because she’s right outside my door and i will always check up on her. I’mma be the most clingiest mofo you ever seen. Welcome home, Bunnie!

Back