• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Bush Starts, Cedar Saplings, Saplings & Fruit!

leiamaee

☔🌸🐌🍀🐌&#12780
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Father's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (142) +
Hello all!

I just restarted my town so I'm in desperate need of landscaping items~
I'd prefer to pay IGB but I do have a *limited* amount of TBT available! I can also trade RV visits as well~

My RV Collection
Out of the RVs I can summon everyone EXCEPT the following: Celeste, K. K. Cyrus, Digby.

What I'm Looking For
Sweet-Olive Starts
Pink/Blue Hydrangea Starts
Cedar Saplings
Regular Saplings
ALL fruit except for apples/oranges​

Items on my wishlist my wish list is on my profile

I can get you the folllowing: Iron Garden Chair, Iron Garden Table & marshmallow chair.
Then I call in either Hopkins or Claude for you as well so you can purchase some of their items? (They're on your WL)

ok let me get everything together

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you do 2 more items

Gate is open! You're free to run in the town, I haven't built another bridge yet so it's a bit out of the way

ok let me get everything together

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you do 2 more items

Would you anything from any of the RV cards I have listed above? I can grab them after you come and visit!

Can you order the stuff I would like stack of clothes, round pillow, and yarn basket

That's fine! I'll close and order that first then summon Hopkins in for you right after. Sound good?

Opening up for you now! Your items are to the left of the train station, feel free to drop the stuff wherever! You can also run to the campsite whenever you're ready to visit Hopkins, it's a pretty long track so no worries about waiting for me or anything.

Back