- Pink/white azalea x5pink x8white
- Blue/pink hydrangea x2blue x5pink
- Sweet olive x9 (reserved)
- Holly x7
- Perfect apples
- Saplings x4 (reserved)
- Cedars x6

I'll edit as supplies are depleted.

Only accepting IGB (5k each) or trades (five landscaping items for 1 item from wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/2HuIwyOBMz).

Last edited:
This is perfect. I need 10 saplings. I can give you pink / blue hydrangea's for trade.

Hey, sorry, I'm not looking to trade for other landscaping items in case you misunderstood - just the items on the wishlist! Lmk.

Oh, I understand. Sorry!
If you're ever welling to do an order over 10 items I need 10 saplings and 10 olive bushes. I can pay you IGB.
If you have more than 10 saplings, I would love to buy more. Just let me know.

Hello! I need the maximum quantity of bushes possible(olive,azalea, hydrangea)please. Also, i would like to have x10 cedars and x10 saplins. I will pay you with IGB.

Last edited:
Oh, I understand. Sorry!
If you're ever welling to do an order over 10 items I need 10 saplings and 10 olive bushes. I can pay you IGB.
If you have more than 10 saplings, I would love to buy more. Just let me know.

I can go over the 10 item limit a bit (I just don't have enough items, which is why I wanted to limit amounts). I can get you 4 regular saplings and 9 sweet olive starts. 13 x 5000 = 65,000 IGB. Sound good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I need the maximum quantity of bushes possible(olive,azalea, hydrangea)please. Also, i would like to have x10 cedars and x10 saplins. I will pay you with IGB.

I can get you the remaining items - there are 33 in total, which would be 165,000 IGB. Please check the list in my first post to see if you want them!

Hi! I have the dream catcher. Could I trade it for 5 cedars, please? Thank you!

I can go over the 10 item limit a bit (I just don't have enough items, which is why I wanted to limit amounts). I can get you 4 regular saplings and 9 sweet olive starts. 13 x 5000 = 65,000 IGB. Sound good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the remaining items - there are 33 in total, which would be 165,000 IGB. Please check the list in my first post to see if you want them!

Sounds perfect.

Back