• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Bush Starts!

leiamaee

☔🌸🐌🍀🐌&#12780
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Father's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (142) +
TBT & Pickup Only~

I need them gone from my town! 2 TBT each

Holly x7
Sweet Olive x4

Last edited:
I'll buy them off of you for 34 but I don't want them. I want you to give them away. I'll give you 42 TBT and you give them away?

Last edited:
I'll buy them off of you for 34 but I don't want them. I want you to give them away. I'll give you 34 TBT and you give them away?

I'll politely decline your offer! I think it's a wonderful gesture for some others, but I also feel as though some people have a preference to being able to pay for their own things usually. (Myself included)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy all the azaleas for 14tbt

Sounds good! I'll add you and open my gates~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy all the holly for 14 tbt.

Sounds good! I'll handle one trade before yours then let you know when gates are ready for you1

Its giving me errors x-x

Let me try closing and reopening for you! I just had someone over so think my wifi is okay D:

If it continues to fail I can try to deliver to your town instead as well!

Last edited:
Back