• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Bushes, furniture, and more.

Ahh awesome, I'd just like one tea set with the rest of those items then!

My day is great, how about yours? c:
GAH uh.. We can start at 7mil? Or I can do 150 TBT plus more IGB. I'm sure you're looking for a bit more than 7mil but it's always hard to price things!

Mine is okay, just a bit hectic, hehe.
Deal. Thanks for giving a good price. I have less than an hour of break remained during my work. I hope I can take a break again a few hours later. How long will you be here tonight?

Mine is okay, just a bit hectic, hehe.
Deal. Thanks for giving a good price. I have less than an hour of break remained during my work. I hope I can take a break again a few hours later. How long will you be here tonight?

Ahh will 7mil do, then? O: Just clarifying as I also mentioned 150 TBT + some other, so I wanted to make sure!

I will be here until 10:00 PST, so another 5 hours!

Ahh will 7mil do, then? O: Just clarifying as I also mentioned 150 TBT + some other, so I wanted to make sure!

I will be here until 10:00 PST, so another 5 hours!

Ah sorry for not making it specific! Yes. I meant pure cold in game bells please. xD
And okay, I'll let you know when I managed to get allowed to take a break, through posting here. Tchau!

Ah sorry for not making it specific! Yes. I meant pure cold in game bells please. xD
And okay, I'll let you know when I managed to get allowed to take a break, through posting here. Tchau!

Alright! I'll have it ready. I have another small question, but I'll VM you to make sure you see the notification!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Up ~ ~

I have a bunch of bushstarts. At least 100, that mostly consist of blue + pink hydrangea.
I do have like 18 holly, and 11 white azalea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: oh wait! I'm sorry, i didn't read your first post.. was looking for btb.

I have a bunch of bushstarts. At least 100, that mostly consist of blue + pink hydrangea.
I do have like 18 holly, and 11 white azalea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: oh wait! I'm sorry, i didn't read your first post.. was looking for btb.

Gah well how many pink hydrangeas could I get with 150 BTB? Gaha!

Haha you could get about 25! If we're going by 6 btb per. :c

Hmm, do you mind if I let you know in a bit whether or not I want to go through with it? I'd prefer a lower rate because I follow the conversion factor, but I have seen on your thread that you disregard it (which I respect) so I will let you know soon!

Hmm, do you mind if I let you know in a bit whether or not I want to go through with it? I'd prefer a lower rate because I follow the conversion factor, but I have seen on your thread that you disregard it (which I respect) so I will let you know soon!

Hm. I can up it to about 35 starts if that changes your mind. If not let me know, later on.

So excited! Getting a lot of hybrids and bushes with this trade ~

Back