• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Butch (not in boxes)

Nikki122

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi!

I’m trying to decide which villager to TT out in order to pick up another tomorrow. I’m deciding between Butch and Sherb. Butch isn’t in boxes yet— depending on the offers/level of interest, I plan on making my decision on who to boot.

I found him on a mystery island only yesterday, but he’s not the most recent move in so it should be doable. He’s 100% original (house, clothes, catchphrase). I’m looking for NMT.

If there are no offers I’ll decide what to do from there. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1DB39C5D-33FE-42E8-94AF-FB5B84101C2B.jpeg
    1DB39C5D-33FE-42E8-94AF-FB5B84101C2B.jpeg
    784.5 KB · Views: 15
Would you accept 40 nmt for sherb instead? I have the plot available and I am selling an Audie so I can always get you more nmt by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Would you accept 40 nmt for sherb instead? I have the plot available and I am selling an Audie so I can always get you more nmt by tomorrow.

Hi there!
I can’t say for sure who I’ll be selling but I’ll definitely make a note of your offer, thank you! Hopefully by tomorrow I can see if Butch has gauged any interest. I can let you know then what my decision is! Best of luck selling Audie!

If you had Butch in boxes I'd offer to take him right now for 30 NMT but I'll only be around for the next hour or so and my plot will be filled tomorrow.
Oh shoot, just saw this. Are you available for another hour or just the next 30 minutes? I can try to TT him out now.

Back