• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying 120 animal pics & 2 NPC pics

Whatcha gunna do wit all dem pictures, huh? I seen yer closets, and dey is bulging! Maybe need to get another town!? lol

Whatcha gunna do wit all dem pictures, huh? I seen yer closets, and dey is bulging! Maybe need to get another town!? lol

But imma poor ;o; ) My mummy already says I've wasting money and my life on this game. xD
Seriously, I play this game all day 'n night!
I'm the one that had to buy this game since my parents are stingy.
I dunno what I'm gonna do with the pics, but the accomplishment of getting them all will be worth it. (^.^)

Last edited:
I am too poor to buy myself another town too ... but can only fault myself on that one!
I wholeheartedly support you in your severely addictive collectionist quest! And of course, it will all be worth it! (she asserts loudly while contemplating her own collectionist quests :blush: )

I am too poor to buy myself another town too ... but can only fault myself on that one!
I wholeheartedly support you in your severely addictive collectionist quest! And of course, it will all be worth it! (she asserts loudly while contemplating her own collectionist quests :blush: )

Hahaha~ I saw your town and you're about as bad as me! xD
I believe that being a colectionist is a fault from all the games I've played.
I always want everything, and then Pokemon has to ruin it for me! xD
(I'm never catching them all...and the new system of special breeding confuses me)
I also wholeheartedly support your quest as well!! (ToT)/
We can sob grossly together.

You're right ... I am as bad as you (and you didn't see my museum and the upstairs rooms!) lol (complete hybrid seed bag collection and miniature dino models, etc, etc) ... and I have always been driven to have one of every set going ... no matter what game I play! Thankfully I don't play Pokemon ... there are only so many hours in the day! (grossly sobbing here)
Remember ... you can't have everything! Where would you put it!? :lemon:

You're right ... I am as bad as you (and you didn't see my museum and the upstairs rooms!) lol (complete hybrid seed bag collection and miniature dino models, etc, etc) ... and I have always been driven to have one of every set going ... no matter what game I play! Thankfully I don't play Pokemon ... there are only so many hours in the day! (grossly sobbing here)
Remember ... you can't have everything! Where would you put it!? :lemon:

Oh my gosh~~ flails
I never completed my fossil models, urghhh.
I got tired of digging for fossils.
And...so the hybrid flower bags look different or something?
I've never seen one lol.
Le sigh~~ and 3/4 of the 333 pics don't fit in museum. *cries

Assuming your list is updated, I have Caroline,Filbert,Hazel,Kiki,Maple,Octavian,Peanut,Poppy,Purrl pictures. Would 99k each be too much?

Assuming your list is updated, I have Caroline,Filbert,Hazel,Kiki,Maple,Octavian,Peanut,Poppy,Purrl pictures. Would 99k each be too much?

No, that sounds perfect to me. xD
So 99k x9~~ :")
I'll add now.
And thanks so much!

Back