• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying 2 Fancy Display Cases for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzeon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (10) +
Offering 2 TBT for 1 fancy display case (4 TBT for both if you have two)

I will send you the TBT before the trade. Please include your FC in your post.

Thank you ^_^

Hi. I have Bitty's Welcome Amiibo card. I can get you the 2 fancy display case :) Let me know your timezone and when you are available for drop-off.

Hi. I have Bitty's Welcome Amiibo card. I can get you the 2 fancy display case :) Let me know your timezone and when you are available for drop-off.

Oo great! My timezone is BST (GMT+1). If you message me when you online hopefully we can catch each other? Once you message me back to confirm I'll send the 4 TBT your way ^_^

Oo great! My timezone is BST (GMT+1). If you message me when you online hopefully we can catch each other? Once you message me back to confirm I'll send the 4 TBT your way ^_^

I'm in GMT+7, 6 hours ahead of BST. After conversion to BST, I'm available from 3PM-6PM today and tomorrow from 4AM onwards as I'm free the whole day. Let me know when would be the most suitable time for you :)

I'm in GMT+7, 6 hours ahead of BST. After conversion to BST, I'm available from 3PM-6PM today and tomorrow from 4AM onwards as I'm free the whole day. Let me know when would be the most suitable time for you :)

If you're available now I'm actually online! But if not, sometime between 3pm-6pm (BST) would be great. I'll send the 4 TBT to you now then. ^_^

If you're available now I'm actually online! But if not, sometime between 3pm-6pm (BST) would be great. I'll send the 4 TBT to you now then. ^_^

I just got back from playing badminton, just about to shower and have dinner 😅 Sorry for the wait! 3PM-6PM (BST) is doable, I'll let you know ASAP when I'm done with my dinner :)

I just got back from playing badminton, just about to shower and have dinner 😅 Sorry for the wait! 3PM-6PM (BST) is doable, I'll let you know ASAP when I'm done with my dinner.
Oo you play badminton also! I totally understand :LOL: Take your time honestly, now rush. Just message me when you're on. Enjoy your shower + dinner, see you soon ^_^

Oo you play badminton also! I totally understand :LOL: Take your time honestly, now rush. Just message me when you're on. Enjoy your shower + dinner, see you soon ^_^

I added you and opened my town gate. You can come on over since there is a meteor shower tonight in my town :) Feel free to make a wish!

I added you and opened my town gate. You can come on over since there is a meteor shower tonight in my town :) Feel free to make a wish!
Great, I'll come over soon! I'm going to bring some perfect fruit baskets, please take them :)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you again for the trade and letting me wish upon a star ^^ If you don't mind could you leave me some feedback? I'll so the same for you as well. Hope you have a lovely evening ^_^

Edit: You beat me to it, thanks XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back