Buying Buying all candies! 🍬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, friend!
I have 5 yellow candies from November 13, 2020 and would be happy to send them your way. I didn't see if you wanted a message on any of them, so let me know.
And if you only want 1 or 2, etc. ^_^
omg!! I would love them if I may buy them all!! DO you have a price in mind?? if its reasonable I will send all the price your way!!! :D Thank you for the kindness!! I would like any message that involves lemon or yellow or just kind of sweet stuff!!! 💛

omg!! I would love them if I may buy them all!! DO you have a price in mind?? if its reasonable I will send all the price your way!!! :D Thank you for the kindness!! I would like any message that involves lemon or yellow or just kind of sweet stuff!!! 💛
20 tbt each would be plenty (or if you need to save for the big candies, honestly, I'll take whatever)
I'll send them along soon!

I'm not sure how many purple candies you're wanting to buy, but I have 3 from Nov. 5, 2021, 8:11 PM ET that I'm pricing at 300 TBT each if you're interested.

I've got 5 Friday the 13th Candies I can sell to you at 200 TBT ea if you're interested :]

Edit: I also have 1 orange candy, and 1 christmas candy (not gold) that I can sell if you would like them too

I'm not sure how many purple candies you're wanting to buy, but I have 3 from Nov. 5, 2021, 8:11 PM ET that I'm pricing at 300 TBT each if you're interested.
Thank you so much for the offer but that is a bit too much then I am willing to pay for at this moment but I may message you at a later time if so!! :D
I've got 5 Friday the 13th Candies I can sell to you at 200 TBT ea if you're interested :]

Edit: I also have 1 orange candy, and 1 christmas candy (not gold) that I can sell if you would like them too
I would love to buy one of the Friday the 13th candies!! How much would you be pricing the orange and christmas candies? For the friday the 13th candy I would like any kind of cute/spooky message!!

Thank you so much for the offer but that is a bit too much then I am willing to pay for at this moment but I may message you at a later time if so!! :D

I would love to buy one of the Friday the 13th candies!! How much would you be pricing the orange and christmas candies? For the friday the 13th candy I would like any kind of cute/spooky message!!
Awesome! I can sell Orange at 200 tbt and Christmas at 150 tbt?

I'll send over spooky friday the 13th candy now : )

Awesome! I can sell Orange at 200 tbt and Christmas at 150 tbt?

I'll send over spooky friday the 13th candy now : )
okay! I would like to buy all three! Thanks so much! for the orange one just gimme and orange message and the christmas one give me a cheerful message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back