• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying Deluxe Range (order-able furniture item) for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzeon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (10) +
Looking for the deluxe range - looks like this:
deluxe%20range.png

It's order-able from the catalogue. Happy to pay 2 TBT + whatever perfect fruit you want. Thank you ^_^

Looking for the deluxe range - looks like this:
deluxe%20range.png

It's order-able from the catalogue. Happy to pay 2 TBT + whatever perfect fruit you want. Thank you ^_^

I have the deluxe range in my catalogue but my T&T Emporium is closed for the day and I can only order it tomorrow and it'll be delivered during the evening mail 😅 If no one gets you the deluxe range by tomorrow then I'll get you one :) I'll watch this post to stay updated.

I have the deluxe range in my catalogue but my T&T Emporium is closed for the day and I can only order it tomorrow and it'll be delivered during the evening mail 😅 If no one gets you the deluxe range by tomorrow then I'll get you one :) I'll watch this post to stay updated.
Aww that's so sweet of you, thanks so much! Let's see if anyone else has it but if not, I'd be very happy to take you up on your offer and wait until tomorrow :)

I just ordered it for you,and can get it to you tomorrow morning at the earliest.
Thank you so much! I'll send the 2 TBT your way now; which perfect fruits did you want?
I see you are also UK :) Tomorrow morning I'm busy I'm afraid but afternoon I'm free so hopefully we can catch each other then?

Thank you so much! I'll send the 2 TBT your way now; which perfect fruits did you want?
I see you are also UK :) Tomorrow morning I'm busy I'm afraid but afternoon I'm free so hopefully we can catch each other then?
Trading in the afternoon works for me. :)
Thanks for the offer,but I don't need any perfect fruit.

Trading in the afternoon works for me. :)
Thanks for the offer,but I don't need any perfect fruit.
How about 2 purple roses? Sent you the 2 TBT, I'll message here when I'm available. See you tomorrow ^_^

I have plenty of hybrids,the 2 tbt is more than enough.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Alright :)
I'm online and should be free for the next hour or so. Hopefully can catch you then but if not, should be on later this evening as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back