• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying new Amiibo Clothes with TBT or IGB - Agiledog's wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tbt, in game bells please. :)

I can do that. How much bells per visit then? or how many items are you providing? I offer 99k each item. Are you ready for me to visit or trade tonight?

Guess not ready tonight. Catch me tomorrow night.

List that i need from gonzo and spike's RV
chain divider
jail bars
meeting-room table
pile of cash
skateboard rack
square minitable
simple panel?
terrace rug

Last edited:
Updated my list on the link and not the list on the front page. Will get to that soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For my other game that I started over I need the following fossils. let me know if you can help me and sell me your extras of these.
Fossils I need still
coprolite
iguanodon skull
trilobite

List of gyroids I still need:
bowtoid
buzzoid
dingloid
drilloid
hamonoid
lullaboid
mega brewstoid
mega buzzoid
mega croakoid
mega echoid
mega hamonoid
mega nebuloid
mega oboid
mega plinkoid
mega puffoid
mega rustoid
mega sputnoid
mega schelchoid
mega timpanoid
mini brewstoid
mini dingloid
mini drilloid
mini lamentoid
mini nebuloid
mini oombloid
mini puffoid
mini quazoid
mini rustoid
nebuloid
oboid
oomboid
plinkoid
poltergoid
rustoid
tall alloid
tall bowtoid
tall brewstoid
tall croakoid
tall dingloid
tall gargloid
tall oboid
tall sproid
tall strumboid
timpanoid

Last edited:
I have a TON of gyroids.

Tall sproid, tall oboid, bowtoid, mini lamentoid, dingloid, mini nebuloid, mini puffoid, Timpanoid, mega timpanoid,mega rustoid, mega croakoid,mega echoid, harmanoid, oombloid mega nebuloid and oboid!@

I have a TON of gyroids.

Tall sproid, tall oboid, bowtoid, mini lamentoid, dingloid, mini nebuloid, mini puffoid, Timpanoid, mega timpanoid,mega rustoid, mega croakoid,mega echoid, harmanoid, oombloid mega nebuloid and oboid!@

16 of them! How about 99k for each one?

Need the following after another update from my catalog: bowtoid, mini lamentoid, dingloid, mini nebuloid, mini puffoid, Timpanoid, mega timpanoid,mega rustoid, harmanoid, oombloid, and oboid
= 11 now x 99k = 1,089,000 Deal still?

I should be online in about 5 to 6 hours from this post.

Last edited:
Which Gyroids do you still need after this trade? I have a few boxes spare so I'm sure I can dig out some that you need maybe? PM/VM me?

Which Gyroids do you still need after this trade? I have a few boxes spare so I'm sure I can dig out some that you need maybe? PM/VM me?

Sent you a VM but I updated the first post and put pending with the trade with Yui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back