• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying new Amiibo Clothes with TBT or IGB - Agiledog's wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lullaboid from my other town if you're interested!

yup for 99k then? I will check to make sure I have your FC and then may I pick up the item from your town please. Is the other town with the same FC? I have that one already entered.

Last edited:
yup for 99k then? I will check to make sure I have your FC and then may I pick up the item from your town please. Is the other town with the same FC? I have that one already entered.

Sure! I'll open. Town is Ivyvale.

I have a mega plinkoid if you still need it. I'll take IGB for it!

Awesome, I will add your FC and grab 99k bells for it. Your town please. I will VM you when I have got your FC added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have a trilobite, you can have it for free.

Adding your FC too. i will VM you when I am ready to receive in your town please. Add my FC please in the sidebar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have a trilobite, you can have it for free.

Adding your FC too. i will VM you when I am ready to receive in your town please. Add my FC please in the sidebar.

Hiya!

It's been a while! I've got the items you listed as well as the two wish list items.

Let me know when you want them.

Hiya!

It's been a while! I've got the items you listed as well as the two wish list items.

Let me know when you want them.
OMG yes I am online now
I will add your FC and you will need to add mine in the sidebar since it did change since the last time we traded. Waiting for a response on price next

Last edited:
OMG yes I am online now
I will add your FC and you will need to add mine in the sidebar since it did change since the last time we traded. Waiting for a response on price next

No problems, it's for all the "magic" you've done for me before.

I'm online now.

Updated my wish list. Mostly clothes from the new update and a few stationary. Post if you like and I will check back tomorrow Jan 21st.

Hi, I have all of the Sanrio cards if you'd like to visit their RVs? I can only have one RV in town a day lol, I can also get items for you but it will take longer. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi, I have all of the Sanrio cards if you'd like to visit their RVs? I can only have one RV in town a day lol, I can also get items for you but it will take longer. Let me know if you're interested!

That would be wonderful, but I have a huge pending trade with Kaaww for most of those items now. This is what I am looking for now...
academy paper (T & T)
campground paper
Nintendo paper
Nook's Home paper
flower fairy boot
flower fairy dress
flower fairy wig
town-hall spring top
women's office suit (Able's)

Can you help with any of these?

Ah I see, sorry I can't help you with those! :( I'm glad you found what you were looking for, though. ^^

Hi agiledog - If you can wait until Tuesday (because Nookling store is closed in my town for today and I will have to order it tomorrow), I can get you the women's office suit. I'll do it for you for free. People were recently very generous for me, so I feel like I have to pay the karma back to someone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back