Shop [Buying] Rainbow Bunny Balloon [Selling] Some Things!

Overhauled my thread into a shop and decided to part with a bunch of my plushies.

Thanks for looking!

would you be down at all to trade the bluebird plush for one of the new camp tbt items? and if so, would it be alright to tentatively hold until I have a more final understanding of the currency total I'm working with? (you can still lmk what you'd consider a fair/desired trade, if so)

would you be down at all to trade the bluebird plush for one of the new camp tbt items? and if so, would it be alright to tentatively hold until I have a more final understanding of the currency total I'm working with? (you can still lmk what you'd consider a fair/desired trade, if so)

Hi! I’m currently not looking for any of the new camp items but my mind might change. I still might be willing to work out a trade regardless if you really want my Bluebird Plush though. I can tentatively hold it in terms of other trades at least. I am rather low on TBT though so I’d rather sell it if someone came along with pure TBT. I’ll be sure to not take any other trade offers so you’ll have a first shot at that. I hope that sounds fair to you. :)

I highly doubt I’ll get a TBT offer anyways to be honest as sales have been pretty slow lately from my experience.

Back