Shop [Buying] Rainbow Bunny Balloon [Selling] Some Things!

Sure, with the shop closing soon I’m running out of time to buy it so may as well. :)

Just let me know when you’d like me to buy it. Also if you’d like a message on it as well. No message required for me.

Thanks so much! You can buy it any time—I just wanted it to be most recent in my lineup and I’ve already made my purchases. Any message is fine, or no message. I’ll send mine over!

Thanks so much! You can buy it any time—I just wanted it to be most recent in my lineup and I’ve already made my purchases. Any message is fine, or no message. I’ll send mine over!

Ok I’ll buy and send it over now. :)

Edit: due to only being able to buy one if you don’t already have one in your inventory you might have to send yours over first and then I should be able to purchase it as long as I select gift to you at the checkout.

I am currently unable to buy one as we both already have one in our inventories. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I’m running into the same problem. I can’t gift it to you because you already have one. I guess it’s not possible to date trade these unless you have a really trustworthy third party hold onto one of them and help make the switch.

Thanks for trying!
Post automatically merged:

Ok I’ll buy and send it over now. :)

Edit: due to only being able to buy one if you don’t already have one in your inventory you might have to send yours over first and then I should be able to purchase it as long as I select gift to you at the checkout.

I am currently unable to buy one as we both already have one in our inventories. I hope that makes sense.
Whoops, forgot to hit quote on my previous message.

Unfortunately I’m running into the same problem. I can’t gift it to you because you already have one. I guess it’s not possible to date trade these unless you have a really trustworthy third party hold onto one of them and help make the switch.

Thanks for trying!
Post automatically merged:

Whoops, forgot to hit quote on my previous message.

Darn the unique thing is a bit of a problem isn’t it? I suppose I should remove the Fancy Kitty from my shop then. Sorry we couldn’t make it work!

Boop last chance for the Ghostly Gold before I have to decide to use it on something random. 🙃

Boop. Ghostly Gold is gone as the shop is closing soon so now I have 2 Shadow Kitties available instead. :)

How much would it be for a shadow kitty and a lump of coal?

I’d like around 1k for the Kitty (I’ve seen them sold for more). The Lump of Coal has dropped a lot on value so I’d say 200?

Let me know if you are still interested in either one. :)

Back