• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Signature Art For TBT

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hey guys! I decided on a whim that I wanted some art for my signature once Camp Bell Tree is over, so I decided to make a thread in advance! Unfortunately, atm I can only pay in TBT since I'm heading back to school soon and because of that I'm BROKE. But, I still want to indulge in my stupid canon/OC fantasies, so here ya girl is 😂

Like I said, I'm looking for an image for my signature. It doesn't have to be super big, as I want to include the usual links to my writing platforms, so...I'd say around 150-200 pixels tall, based off of TBT'S signature guidelines. Just as long as the image is clear, I don't mind! Also, I'd like the image to be digitally done and transparent ^^

So, what I'm looking for is some chibi or semi-chibi art of my Pokémon OC, Maple, as well as Hop from Pokémon Sword and Shield! The idea I had is a pretty vague one, but basically, he'd be grabbing her hand and it would look like they were running across the screen, preferrably to the right. I imagine that he'd have a pretty big smile on his face while she'd be a little wary, but not unhappy. If you need more of a description, I'd be happy to send you a crude drawing of what I mean...haha.

I have like 150 TBT on me as I write this, but if that isn't enough, I can save up for sure! Don't feel afraid to ask for all of it either, I save it up for this kind of stuff lol. If interested in working with me, comment or PM me with examples of your style and how much you'd like! Always feel free to look at my TBT amount to see how much I have on me. And don't feel bad if I don't take up your offer, I'm honestly kinda picky about art and it's a me thing, definitely nothing with you 😅

To end my rambling, I'll include some references! Like I said, either comment or PM me with offers...but I do tend to respond to PMs more frequently.
sketch-1618787791553.png
sketch-1614825837638.png

Hop_TW.png

をもち🍨 on Twitter.png
(credit for this one goes to the original artist!)

Back