• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying some clothes!

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5905-5512-3899
Feedback
100% (49) +
I've been putting together outfits for every theme in preparation for when Gracie arrives for the fashion check, but unfortunately she arrived for the first time with a theme that I don't have an outfit for yet. So, I've decided to just buy the rest of the clothes that I need.

I am looking for:
Oval Shades
Dark Polka Skirt
Callie Wig
Callie Shoes
Witch's Hat
Round Glasses
Witch's Robe
Ninja Sandals
Kimono Sandals
Dawn Tank
New Spring Skirt
Navy Formal Skirt
Peacoat
Nebula Shirt
Star Shades
Twinkle Tank Dress

I'm willing to pay IGB or TBT if you can get me a lot at once. Thanks in advance!

I think I have all of this but the ninja sandals and dawn tank, would you want to pick up or me drop off? :3

Okay, my FC is 1736-3029-7865 what's yours?

I don't sell much on my own haha What's it worth?

30 TBT seems like kind of a lot. I'm pretty sure that's like a couple million IGB?

Is it? I wouldn't really know I just know that other people offer TBT based on how many items. I don't need IGB because I've been saving forever lol Whatever you want to offer

Back