• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying/trading fruit

Salt

☁ #1 Anti Fascist Dad ☁
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (7) +
I'm currently on the hunt for Apples and Cherries to plant in my town! I just started playing ACNL and currently only have pears, peaches and oranges to trade/sell

Last edited:
I can give you all of the fruits that you need. Do you also want the tropical fruits and the ones exclusive to the garden shop?

Wow thank you so much!!! :D

I just need apples and cherries. I haven't played enough to get the final nook store upgrade yet but one of my villagers gave me a bamboo shoot pretty recently so I think I'll have them all after this!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you all of the fruits that you need. Do you also want the tropical fruits and the ones exclusive to the garden shop?

sorry to double post! just messaged you :)

Okay, I'll add you, and you can visit my town, and I'll show you around to all my fruit trees, and you can pick anything that you don't have yet. :)

Back