• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop «Cake»'s Shoppe for Re-Tail~

Yeah I can totally do that :) and considering you're a returning customer, if I have any of it just laying around and it's ReOrderable, you can have it for free.

i think there's two or three things on there that are reorderable. everything else is a special DLC or Gracie item, but I still thought it was worth it to ask c:

i think there's two or three things on there that are reorderable. everything else is a special DLC or Gracie item, but I still thought it was worth it to ask c:

Of course :) okay, want to send me a link to the list and I'll get back to you when I know what I have?

Mayor's name: yale
Friend Code: sidebar!
Amount Offered:800k- 1million?? I'm not good with prices ;_;
Items you're looking for: tropical vista, toy hammer and 3 clovers

Mayor's name: yale
Friend Code: sidebar!
Amount Offered:800k- 1million?? I'm not good with prices ;_;
Items you're looking for: tropical vista, toy hammer and 3 clovers

Split it in the middle for 900k, sound good? Also cause Deal of the day, you get to choose a mermaid item of your choice for free.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll write down your order, and will get to it as soon as I can :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know without having to look that I have the Coffee Grinder, Coffeemaker, and the Worn-out Jeans...I'm iffy if I have the Chef's Outfit in my catalog, I'll check when I'm on next though

i'll pay premium for all of that c: just name your price. i'd pay in tbt if i had it ; v ;

Lol, I think you offered 2m but 6m is perfectly fine with me. I'll get everything prepared when I can. :D

6M it is, then. also, I was able to just now buy the jeans from gracie, so no need to include that.

I think I'll go get my game now, it make take a bit to gather everything though. I'll vm you when I'm ready. c:

Back