• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

Ok but am I the only one that doesn't really enjoy killing their sims?

same. Maybe some sweet revenge here and there but I guess my "play style" has matured to less of killing everyone and more of actually playing the game? LOL
sometimes I'll make a save just to mess around with all the Nraas settings and messing the game up to the max though.

The friend that got me into Sims loved to kill them as well. But she would do this thing where she would name all of her sims after her (her name was Jenna) and then stuff them all into one house and trap them all in tiny rooms or kill them in various ways except for ONE Jenna, who would live a completely normal life while all the others died.
It was a lil weird ngl.

omg... that's a little creepy...

i used to adopt a ton of children and name them the same thing (in the sims 3 since you can't name adopted children in sims 2 and i didn't know about the cheat tombstone haha) but with a number after, to know how many i had killed.... but in ts3 the only ways to kill children really is to drown them or burn them which is rly annoying.

also i was really sad when i realized that horses are immune to fire. i tried to kill my horse by burning it but it literally stood in the burning room i had made for it to die in for days w/o dying. ryl disappointing

Ok but am I the only one that doesn't really enjoy killing their sims?

i mean... i don't kill ALL my sims but sometimes it's rly fun to kill them?? ;w;

04-12-16_2-16-25 AM.jpg

I cannot get over how cute these two are! Ahhhh ♥

i love the sims so much <3 i play ts3 since i'm a huge legacy player and need my toddler stage! i play all the time and i have a simblr i update with my legacy story :3

tumblr_nx9u12wZmM1uadfnro1_500.png

tumblr_o56ht069Pk1uadfnro2_500.png

tumblr_o4s17jo3TY1uadfnro1_500.png

tumblr_nr9xbvDBBQ1uadfnro1_500.png

tumblr_nr9xdz8sSh1uadfnro1_500.png

tumblr_nr9xmshOZ01uadfnro1_500.png

tumblr_nr9xeufiXE1uadfnro1_500.png

Last edited:
i hope they will add toddlers to ts4 soon. honestly it's just not really fun to have a family or legacy without toddlers smh...

Hello fellow simmers! Anyone here still plays the Sims 1? I'm currently playing all 4 versions because I got it baaad. Please share your Sims 1 screenies too. I can't get enough of the pretty pixels ^^ Best sims graphics tbh

Hello fellow simmers! Anyone here still plays the Sims 1? I'm currently playing all 4 versions because I got it baaad. Please share your Sims 1 screenies too. I can't get enough of the pretty pixels ^^ Best sims graphics tbh

aaa no sadly ive never been able to get into sims 1 ): I have a ton of games (they are my brothers' old ones) but they're just... so much worse than the sims 2 imo... the sims 2 is still playable, but the sims 1 wasn't very good imo!!! guess that might be because i was used to sims 2 and then sims 1 where all the sims looked even wose than in sims 2 and you only had four angles you could look from and stuff..

but one cool thing about that game is that you could cut your grass??? i loved that lol i only played a few hours of it but i thought that was probably the coolest thing about that game..

aaa no sadly ive never been able to get into sims 1 ): I have a ton of games (they are my brothers' old ones) but they're just... so much worse than the sims 2 imo... the sims 2 is still playable, but the sims 1 wasn't very good imo!!! guess that might be because i was used to sims 2 and then sims 1 where all the sims looked even wose than in sims 2 and you only had four angles you could look from and stuff..

but one cool thing about that game is that you could cut your grass??? i loved that lol i only played a few hours of it but i thought that was probably the coolest thing about that game..

Aww I started playing the game the year it came out. At the time, it was the best game! I couldn't stop playing it and then the expansions came out so I had to save lunch money to buy them (I was 11-12 then). I can imagine why you couldn't get into it though. TS2 was a huuuuge upgrade from TS1.

But the grass cutting part, hmm... No you couldn't cut grass. Just like the later Sims games, you use the terrain tools to change the 'grass'. Maybe it was something else or?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love the sims so much <3 i play ts3 since i'm a huge legacy player and need my toddler stage! i play all the time and i have a simblr i update with my legacy story :3

I love reading legacies (been trying to find new ones since the ones I followed were mostly discontinued)! Followed!

Aww I started playing the game the year it came out. At the time, it was the best game! I couldn't stop playing it and then the expansions came out so I had to save lunch money to buy them (I was 11-12 then). I can imagine why you couldn't get into it though. TS2 was a huuuuge upgrade from TS1.

But the grass cutting part, hmm... No you couldn't cut grass. Just like the later Sims games, you use the terrain tools to change the 'grass'. Maybe it was something else or?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love reading legacies (been trying to find new ones since the ones I followed were mostly discontinued)! Followed!

hmm maybe i remember wrong then.. from what i remember i set my sim on fire, was disappointed by the create a sim, tried to furnish a house and clicked on the ground and saw that you could mow your lawn :<
maybe there was something else they could do with the grass haha, i don't remember it was like 8 years ago )x

hmm maybe i remember wrong then.. from what i remember i set my sim on fire, was disappointed by the create a sim, tried to furnish a house and clicked on the ground and saw that you could mow your lawn :<
maybe there was something else they could do with the grass haha, i don't remember it was like 8 years ago )x

Aha! Definitely the terrain tool then hahaha. Sims 1 is a super downgrade from Sims 2. I have to admit I struggled to adjust to the camera angles. Lol so limited!!

Aha! Definitely the terrain tool then hahaha. Sims 1 is a super downgrade from Sims 2. I have to admit I struggled to adjust to the camera angles. Lol so limited!!

haha yeah!! it was super hard to play for me because i was so used to the 360 degree rotation .......
but the game still had a ton of cool stuff!! i don't remember them because i played so little, but from looking at the expansions i have in my room they added a loooot of stuff :>

haha yeah!! it was super hard to play for me because i was so used to the 360 degree rotation .......
but the game still had a ton of cool stuff!! i don't remember them because i played so little, but from looking at the expansions i have in my room they added a loooot of stuff :>

Yea they did. They weren't stingy with new objects/gameplay back then. Now they're charging us for every single thing. The expansions barely have anything new. Just some recycled stuff over and over again. But I guess idc I'll still buy them anyway haha.

Yea they did. They weren't stingy with new objects/gameplay back then. Now they're charging us for every single thing. The expansions barely have anything new. Just some recycled stuff over and over again. But I guess idc I'll still buy them anyway haha.

hhheehh yeah feel like the sims 4 still hasn't enough stuff for it to be a really fun game?? what i'm really missing is pets and toddlers i guess.. ugh.. and with the get to work they should have added more careers like they did in the sims 3...

uGH i have broken CC that's making my game crash. does anyone have any advice for how to figure out what it is and where to find it? )x ik it is in miscellaneous decor stuff...... and i haven't got a lot of that stuff but i have hundreds of cc in my downloads so it will take aGEs to try to find exactly what it is...... wish me good luck..,

uGH i have broken CC that's making my game crash. does anyone have any advice for how to figure out what it is and where to find it? )x ik it is in miscellaneous decor stuff...... and i haven't got a lot of that stuff but i have hundreds of cc in my downloads so it will take aGEs to try to find exactly what it is...... wish me good luck..,

Which game? Check out modthesims. They have a lot of cleanup programs that can detect faulty CCs. What I usually do is I take out every folder I have in my mods folder, then add in one folder at a time. Add one, start, if the game doesn't crash then that means the CCs in the folder are clean. Then continue doing so until your game crashes. I think that'll narrow down the problematic cc easier.

Then once you've identified the folder, take out everything again and add in one or five (up to you) CCs in and see which causes your game to crash. It's tedious and hard work but you've gotta do it. Or else, you can look up for cleanup programs.

Last edited:
Thought this was calling for all sinners.

My bad, guess I'm not needed here.

I have given up with the Sims. I've not bought any sims 4 packs since get together.
Which is a shame as i loved the sims 2 & 3.
The only decient things that have come out of the sim 4 is get to work which remains the best expansion pack.

Back