• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Camp Corn: A five day gaming challenge

Do you use Steam?

• Total voters
Ok, about chatting, can we use IRC or tinychat so we don't have to use personal stuff like Skype and msn?

What if we sign up for a cabin, but we don't have the game that the challenge is in?

@Josh: Thank you very much. I honestly don't have very high hopes, knowing TBT, but we'll see.
@Fillfal: I already have a Xat chat set up. The link is www.xat.com/CampCorn. I think I'll have camp counselors make Xat groups for their cabins too.
@Brad: No sweat. There will be approximately 5 challenges a day, and at least one of them won't require a console anyway. It might be a designing thing, or a flash game or something. And I'll try to make the games ones most people would probably have.
@Psycho: Haha, thanks for showing interest :p

I'm interested. I'll be a camper!

if you REALLY need more Counselors i would be willing but i'd rather be a camper :p

Last edited:
I'll be a regular camper! And can we choose who we'll be with in the cabin?

I'll sign up, as a regular camper, however I am not totally sure if I will actually be here.

Thanks for the signups!
@SockHead: At the time being, I have three ideas for choosing cabins. One: I'll let the campers choose. Two: Once I get the counselors, they can pick one at a time like middle school gym class :p Or three: I'll randomize it all. Opinions?

I think that it should be random, So that you don't get people picking people who are good at certain video games.

I think that it should be random, So that you don't get people picking people who are good at certain video games.

But we don't know what the games are until the camp starts.

I might be interested, but it depends on what games are featured. Can we suggest games? If so, I suggest the following:

Nintendo 3DS
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Super Street Fighter IV

Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Sports Mix
Pok?mon Battle Revolution
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tetris Party Deluxe

Nintendo DS
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pok?mon Black and White Versions
Pok?mon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver Versions
Tetris DS

And what's with the name? Camp Corn? lolwut

I might be interested, but it depends on what games are featured. Can we suggest games? If so, I suggest the following:

Nintendo 3DS
Super Street Fighter IV

Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Sports Mix
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tetris Party Deluxe

Nintendo DS
Tetris DS

Jami's former username was cornman64.

Nintendo 3DS
Super Street Fighter IV

Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Sports Mix
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tetris Party Deluxe

Nintendo DS
Tetris DS

Thanks for the suggestions; I'll use a fair amount of those games. Also, like Jack said, I was cornman64 before :p Any anyone else, feel free to suggest games as well.

Back