• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Camp Corn: A five day gaming challenge

Do you use Steam?

• Total voters
Three days later, and we're no closer.... Come on, guys. If you want this to happen, we need TWO counselors FOR SURE. More campers would be great, but the counselors are a must. You have until late Saturday night to sign up...

Two more days! Come on, this will probably be CANCELLED if I don't get more sign ups. I'm busy several days the next week, so I don't know if I can find a better time. Next week will be the best. So, again, I FOR SURE need two people who can be counselors (read about it on the first page) and a couple more campers would be nice... Just so I can evenly spread people up between cabins. Thanks, and please don't let me down ^^

I could switch to a counselor if you want. :3 Good luck finding more people!

If worst comes to worst, I may ask you and Justin... Then again, we lose two campers. Ah well.. Last day to sign up! If you even have a brief consideration of going out for camp, let me know!

Okay guys, due to scheduling failures and lack of signups, though this isn't best for my schedule, Camp is postponed a week. I don't think anyone will mind; this wasn't very well scheduled in the first place, but this will give us more time to plan and get new signups. Thanks guys!

Okay guys, due to scheduling failures and lack of signups, though this isn't best for my schedule, Camp is postponed a week. I don't think anyone will mind; this wasn't very well scheduled in the first place, but this will give us more time to plan and get new signups. Thanks guys!

Aww man. :/ I'll be up in DC then.

It's Wednesday! 4 more days to sign up if you wish to. I can't postpone it anymore, so let's get signing people!

As spy would say, "Well, this is a disappointment." We still have no more progress than we did a week ago. Oh wait, we do. We lost members ;_; I hate to say this, but unless we get signups today, it won't be worth having camp D:

Just letting everybody know Camp has begun and the challenges are posted! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Camp_Corn/index/ Here's a link to the website. We need three more members to even out the cabins, so if you want you can enter late. If you want to enter, just go to the site and create an account. I'll sort you as you get in. Thanks!

Back