• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Camp help

Zatsu

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sorry guys the site glitched for me, wasent done typing>.<
So well Stitches is in my camp today but no matter what i do he will only play games for furniture and stuff, i cant win to make him move in?:(

Last edited:
Make sure you only have 9 villagers atm. Also, nobody is in a 'moving out' dilemma. Other than that, you might need help from an expert.

Actually, i don't really get what he meant... or what is this thread about. ;p

Last edited:
What??:O oh nose i have someone moving out tomorrow dose that prevent someone from moving in?:O

As long as you don't have 10 villagers, just keep asking! Fauna was really stubborn and it took a good 20 minutes of talking to her for her to finally bet to move in.

Last edited:
Marshal took awhile. You'll get there:)

Oh they actually move in if another villager is moving out anyway? Every time I tried I never got anywhere xD

Nope, not in your current situation. Even if you managed to get to invite him, he will decline your invitation. C:

This also happened to me twice when Colton & Barold was in a dilemma of 'moving out'. All my campers declined my invitations.

Last edited:
I managed to invite a camper on the day a villager was packing... though that camper spent an extra day in the tent even though I invited them.

Back