• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Camper won't ask to move in or play games frequently?/:

BitterCoffee

Don't wait, act.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
I saw Melba in my campsite, and fell in love! She's so adorable c: But when I try to talk to her, all I get is the same dialogue and the occasional game /: I know she can move in since I've got 9villagers and Renee is moving out(in boxes) so I don't understand/: Is she just being stubborn? -.-

Last edited:
I'd say yes, she's just being stubborn.. I tried for 40 mins to try and get Phoebe to move in once.. In the end I didn't even bother getting her :L .. But yeah.. And ew Melba ;) .. Sydney and Alice <3

I had a similar problem with Frank. It took forever to finally get him to agree to move into my town. Keep trying!

Hmmmm okaaay c: Thanks everyone c:
I might have to give up though since I'm trying to get Rosie to ask to move asap:c Pooor Melba ;?; Hey! She's adorable shhhh xD

It took me FOREVER to get my last camper to move in... I talked to her about five bazillion times in the morning, and nothing. She just wanted to play lots of games that involved me buying grossly overpriced items. :| Finally got frustrated and quit-- and when I started the game up again that night, the first dialogue she had was wanting to move in, go figure. :p

happened to me with stitches the other day, just keep trying. c:

When Bangle was in my campsite, I talked to her several times. She said she didn't want to leave her old town. I kept talking to her because I wanted to play games and maybe get some of the camper items. I played a few games with her and got the backpack and campfire cookware. I kept talking to her to play more games and then she decided to move to my town. I was shocked but very happy, I hadn't had a tiger villager EVER. She moved into a perfect spot too.

Back