• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Campsite Experiences

PrincessAurora

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Lucky
Ruby
Red Rose
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
In my down time when not searching for dreamies to adopt on TBT, I time travel 1 day at a time to check my campsite for ideal villagers to have for myself or to give to others. Occasionally I can go a week without getting a single camper and sometimes I'll get them 3 or 4 days in a row. So far I've had a successful Bob and Fauna move-in (both my dreamies <3).

How often do you get campers in your town? Do you get good villagers or mostly bad? What are some of your camper move-ins that you were most pleased with?

:)

I actually don't get that many campers at all. And when I do they are always the bad characters that I don't want. Meregure and Biskit are my only dreamies that I have seen in my campsite.

I get about two campers every week which is pretty nice, but I've only gotten one that I've truly wanted. Cheri! I love Cheri :) ~~

I've had 2 in these past couple of weeks but no one that I've been interested in sadly

I really don't get them often, since there's been snow I've had 1. I've had Tipper move in from the campsite and when she pinged I let her move out. I haven't had anyone exciting in there. Today it was Canberra.

I haven't had a camper in about a month and a half. I really want someone to camp so I can have an igloo for a minute! Dang it!

Hmm, yeah I barely have any campers in my town, maybe 3-4 in a month or so but yeah when I do find a camper I like, I try and talk to them till they ask me to play charades, I think leaving everything out of your pockets except your mail items also help speed things up faster xD

I bring in lots from my campsite in my cycling town! I haven't had too many high tiered villagers escape me once n the campsite

Yeah, the igloos are the cutest and I love the music that goes with it.

I've had great experiences with the campsite as I love seeing all the different villagers. The first villager I invited to my town was Antonio and I love him to bits!! :D I'm so glad he showed up as I never really liked the jock personality but with him it's adorable! :D

I never get the campers that I want. I always get ones that are weird and lame. It is so annoying and unfair

Well, since the snow started I've had 2 villagers camp in leafvale, Frobert and Hopper, neither of which I wanted because I had 2 crankies already and had just moved out one of my two jocks to make room...

The only three Villegas I've ever wanted from the campsite were:
Freya - I didn't have room :(
Cyrano - Currently resides in Leafvale
Beau - Also currently resides in Leafvale.

So no I don't have great luck with the campsite...

Back