• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Campsite

Lin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Gold Super Mailbox
I know what the campsite does, vaguely. I know an animal will temporarily live in the campsite and you have the option to encourage him/her to move in or discourage her/him, but I also heard someone say that the campsite is so you can get your 10th villager since you apparently can only get your 10th villager if you use the campsite feature. But... I have 7 villagers right now, if I build my campsite can I use it for my 8th villager or does it only work if I need my final villager? Also, if I encourage a villager to come to my village using the campsite, can I no longer use the campsite to invite a new animal into my town?

I was also told the campsite is permanent, so I'm having trouble figuring out a good place to put it... Where did you guys decide to put it, or where do you plan to put it?

Last edited:
Im having the same troubles as you. For now I have three spots of choosing between: between the town hall and river, in the corner of my map between the waterfall/river beginning and the railroad tracks, in a open space where a park will be made.

I think it just means it will give your tenth overall villager. The camper may ask you to move in, so all together by the end you will have ten.

Wasn't the only question though. x.x Thanks for your input anyway. I want to mostly know right now if once I use it to bring a villager in, can I no longer use it to bring a second one, or a third one, etc? I guess someone would have to test it... xD I'd test it but I need to build it first.

This may sound like a silly question, but what exactly is the point of a campsite ? Any explanations I could find thus far were pretty vague as well. :confused:

Hm ayerenzo, I think Lin already explained it pretty good, I would say the point of this so called "campsite" is simply to get to know more animals/potential villagers, but it is only temporary as far as I know.

Back