• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Campus DLC

ResettiGirl

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I got my Jump out game last week and I still can't figure out how to get the Campus DLC can anyone please tell me if its like the monthly DLC where you dl it from the post office or what?

I got my Jump out game last week and I still can't figure out how to get the Campus DLC can anyone please tell me if its like the monthly DLC where you dl it from the post office or what?

It's from spotpass. Pete delivers it to you. :)

oh dear how do you turn on spot pass in this version? I know CF was trough the phone in the attic but no clue here XD oh and ive seen pete twice but he never gave anything how odd XD

I think you have to go to the Campus store in Japan to get it as well. It would be like the 7-11 items. I could be wrong, and anyone can feel free to correct me on this one.

I think you have to go to the Campus store in Japan to get it as well. It would be like the 7-11 items. I could be wrong, and anyone can feel free to correct me on this one.

No, you don't have to go to the Campus store in Japan. It's given out via Spotpass.

If Pete didn't give you the letter, it may end up in your mailbox.

I grabbed this from Nintendo's site:
To make sure that SpotPass is activate on your Nintendo 3DS, open your "System Settings" from the HOME Menu. Select "Parental Controls," tap "Set Restrictions," then select "Online Interaction." Make sure "Do No Restrict" is selected.

Software that supports SpotPass, such as games, may also ask you during initial installation if you want to activate SpotPass. If you want to receive SpotPass content for that software, please confirm when prompted during installation.

The service will work during sleep mode, so carry your device with you in sleep mode to maximize your chances of receiving SpotPass content.

No, you don't have to go to the Campus store in Japan. It's given out via Spotpass.

If Pete didn't give you the letter, it may end up in your mailbox.

I grabbed this from Nintendo's site:

Ok, I misunderstood it then...all the better :D

To toggle SpotPass on or off, boot your game up. From the main menu, select the last option. There will be a dialog box telling you if you want to toggle it on/off or return to the main menu. If you don't see the blue dot coming, you probably have deactivated SpotPass.

DLC12_zpsf5698f0d.png

I personally don't really like any of them and think they could have done a lot better. The 7-11 items seem a lot more exciting and everything is to scale. Plain paper and pencil isn't my theme, I guess. Am I the only one?

These are kinda lame. They remind me too much of school (I'm sure that was the point) I can't even tell what the 2nd one is. I suppose the table is kinda nice though.

Well, Campus is a really famous line of school supplies over there, so having it as a DLC makes sense. The second one in the picture is an eraser turned into a couch.

I think it goes: 1)Campus Notebook Closet, 2)Eraser Couch, 3)Campus Notebook Bed, 4)Campus Wallpaper, 5)Campus Flooring, 6)Campus White-out (just an object), 7)Ruler Table (drafting triangles?), and 8)Campus Pencils (just an object)

Yep, they can be ordered! Though, you'd have to dole a hefty sum of bells for them. Look out for any Japanese (or importer) player around the US/EU release date and catalog them if you can.

These are kinda lame. They remind me too much of school (I'm sure that was the point) I can't even tell what the 2nd one is. I suppose the table is kinda nice though.

Agree. I doubt i'd be using but I have a friend who's gonna let me cataloge the set just in case i change my mind - tbh i only really like the couch, but i wouldn't rave over that

Back