• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Can Anyone Identify This Font?

Tyeforce

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
fonthb8.png

I need to know what this font is called. I see it used in signatures all the time. I know the white characters are correct, but I'm not 100% sure about the red characters. If anyone knows what this font is called, or if anyone knows the correct way to make the red characters, could you please help me out here?

I dont have a clue what your talking about o_O...I don't see it in signatures on here...

Cammy said:
I dont have a clue what your talking about o_O...I don't see it in signatures on here...
Well, not just this site. There are a lot of other forums out there...

I know, but I alsonever see it on other fouroms also...Did you try searching what it' called on google or somethin?

Cammy said:
I know, but I alsonever see it on other fouroms also...Did you try searching what it' called on google or somethin?
Yeah, I tried...but it's kinda hard to search for something that you don't know the name of.

Search "bit out" on dafont.com
It's not exact though.

I'm on my iPod touch so I can't copy and paste the link.

Bit Out and Visitor are both really close... I might use one of them instead, but I'd really like to find out what this one is.

It's called Visitor 1
But the file name are called Visitor TT1 BRK.

There's also a smaller version, Visitor 2
File name: Visitor TT2 BRK.

You can find them at dafont.com or 1001freefonts.com

Back