• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Can I dream visit your favorite villagers?.

TheGreatBrain

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hi. I would really like to dream visit some low tier villagers. ( ESPECIALLY BAROLD).

I'm asking for low tier, because I'm already verry familiar with the tier ones.

Please post your dream codes and the name or names of your favorite villagers in your town. I'm hoping to meet some unfamiliar critters to give me an idea of who I would like in my new town.

Thanks so much.

DA: 4900-5263-1866

You should visit Antonio, Phil, and Willow in my town! They're some of my favorites and they're all tier 4-5 so they're pretty under-rated (especially Phil, he's such a bro)

Dream Address is in my signature.

My favorite of my low tier villagers are Canberra, Cesar, and Marcie.

I have Barold here:Harp DA-5900-5853-0214
I also have Hazel,Eloise,Benjamin and Patty in this town.

DA in signature.

Low tiers are Bones, Agent S, Bree, and Eugene.

Last edited:
Clyde is brilliant, I used to have him and I was so happy when he started visiting me on Main Street :)

Thanks for sharing your dream codes. So many lovely towns and houses.

So far my favorites are Willow, and Barold.

I also like Lucha, velma, ,Monique, Patty, Eloise, Pate, and Bree.

I would love to see more towns and meet more villagers. Anyone else want to share their dream towns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clyde is brilliant, I used to have him and I was so happy when he started visiting me on Main Street :)

I'm in your town now. I wanted to meet Pashmina. She's very cute.

Sure thing! :D

Mine's 6400-6244-1319. My love all my villagers and they include Deli, Antonio, Ken, Harry, and Benjamin. :D

i went and updated my dream so it's changed. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for visiting!! All my villagers are considered popular I supposed, Tabby and Punchy were random moves because I had got down to 7 villagers. Tabby is moving out tomorrow so I can re-work the area were she plotted her house. That moment can't come soon enough. Couldn't she pick a worse spot for her house???

Pashmina, Julian Chief and Goldie were amongst my original villagers. I'm never going to let them go. I've tried for about 11 month to make Goldie get rid of the silly robo sofa in her house, no idea how it got there. Grrrrrr.

I have visited your towns in the past as well, they are beautiful and so much attention to detail in your houses.

Last edited:
You can visit mine you see lolly but she not gonna be permanent all my villager are from tier 2-5 I will soon have Lionel when I get rid of lolly but my favorite that you must see is savannah and also I have aurora she my favorite too
(The town it's still a mess I'm working on it)
The code is 5400-6244-1262
The town name is zebilage

Last edited:
Sure thing! :D

Mine's 6400-6244-1319. My love all my villagers and they include Deli, Antonio, Ken, Harry, and Benjamin. :D

i went and updated my dream so it's changed. :D

Awesome. I'll be visiting soon. I can't wait to meet Ken, and Deli. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can visit mine you see lolly but she not gonna be permanent all my villager are from tier 2-5 I will soon have Lionel when I get rid of lolly but my favorite that you must see is savannah and also I have aurora she my favorite too
(The town it's still a mess I'm working on it)
The code is 5400-6244-1262
The town name is zebilage

I'll be visiting yours soon , too. I have Lionel moving from my town in three days. Did you already have someone saving him for you? If not, you're welcome to adopt him from me for free.

No thanks I already reserved him and I just have lolly because of my bf who lost lolly and I'm doing the 16 cycle and for now it's 7/16 trying to get rid of chadder but IL probably b get lionel on that town and ask for someone to hold it while I do the cycle on that town so then I can get rid of lolly on my town and put it back to my bf town so then I can have lionel

My main town has a dream address, it's below my town's info on my signature.

I have a few there.

I also have Joey,Pippy,Goose,Sally,Gaston and Bree here: Catlips DA-4500-5582-9486

Cool beans.

I recently adopted Joey. He is so precious. I love him. :) I want to meet Pippy, and Goose from your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My main town has a dream address, it's below my town's info on my signature.

I have a few there.

Thanks so much. Who's the cute little bunny with the hat from Chocolat? I can't wait to meet him.

DA is 4200-4401-7842. Low tiers are Hamlet, Cranston, Anchovy, and Mint (she's Tier 4, I believe?). You can also visit Starpass and see Savannah, though you'll have to look up the town name yourself (mayor Hinako, town Starpass).

Cool beans.

I recently adopted Joey. He is so precious. I love him. :) I want to meet Pippy, and Goose from your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much. Who's the cute little bunny with the hat from Chocolat? I can't wait to meet him.

It's O'Hare, I can put that town in a dream address for you to see him :)

Here is Chocolat's Address: 5200-6244-2216, Town just getting started. But you can visit there.

Last edited:
Cool beans.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Joey is my favorite villager.I also have O'Hare in Catlips.

Back