• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Can I dream visit your favorite villagers?.

Wow. Beautiful towns.

I'm having so much fun meeting these cuties. Some favories are, Blanche, Doc, Drago, Anchovy, and Filbert.

The ones I like the most so far are..... Willow, O'hare, Barold, and Deli.

Thanks again everyone. If anyone else has some awesome lower tier villagers, feel free to post those addresses. I'll visit them tomorrow.

I have Apple, Tammi, Shari, Caroline, and Olivia and I love 'em to bits. I can't understand why they're so low tier. I also have Brofina and Rory. They're not such a big mystery. My DA is in my sig.

My dream address is in my signature. I love Molly and Maple but they are pretty popular. I love Kiki, Mitzi, Blanche, and Jacques a lot. Bunnie too. really I love everyone in my signature.

I have Apple, Tammi, Shari, Caroline, and Olivia and I love 'em to bits. I can't understand why they're so low tier. I also have Brofina and Rory. They're not such a big mystery. My DA is in my sig.

I have Apple and Shari in my towns. I really like them too. :). I'm very familiar with the others too. However, I've never met Brofina and Rory in person. I look forward to meeting them tomorrow. :) Thanks so much.

You should visit Riften! DA in my signature

I am not quite sure who is in my old DA... but I'm pretty sure Sterling, Vic, Paula, and Jacques are all in it.... Its based on Skyrim too if you like that lol! and my town looks nice too :D

My favorite Low Tier Villagers are all in Apex Bay which is also listed in my signature!
Timbra, Renee, Avery, Bettina! I love each one so much, i'm appalled that hey are so low tier!

However I have thus deleted Apex bay! All these villagers have come back into my fav villager town of Zephyr which is still a major work in progress lol

Last edited:
Yes! Deli is the best! :D He's my favourite villager and one of my originals. It's just a pity he decided to put his house right outside my station. Ah well, I can live with it. Thanks so much for visiting! :D

Back