• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Can someone hold my Fauna?

Kluke

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (14) +
So I'm trying to figure things about a Fauna deal out, and apparently my last post was confusing. So could soneone hold my Fauna? I'd really appreciate it, and can pay some bells! It might be tonight or tomorrow!

I could pay 1 mil to whoever holds her for about a week or 2

It'd be probably a little more than a week. Maybe a week and 4 days?

That's fine c: I can hold her for that long:3 What happened? Was it a TTing accident or something? D: + I have no interest in Fauna so she'llbe safe with me:3

Last edited:
Good luck ^_^. Try to be careful though people can run off with Fauna AND the bells.

Ya :/ But it seems like she's trustworthy! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine c: I can hold her for that long:3 What happened? Was it a TTing accident or something? D: + I have no interest in Fauna so she'llbe safe with me:3

It's a long story :p I can PM you the details!

Hahaha bless xD Just to warn you I do TT but I'll make Fauna my informant so she won't leave c: I've never lost Fang and he's always been my informant so dont worry:3

I'll hold her? :3 If no one else is.. I can be trusted :3

Last edited:
Back