Clothing Can someone make this for me?

nice choice for something to want on a shirt B)
I'll give it a shot. you want a specific shirt color?

Why thank you :3 Can I have it in.... maroon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Off

yes, okay! :D
hee, me too. well, I'm not super into it now, but it's still something I highly appreciate. :'>

I especially love Hugo because he's basically the creator of everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also the God of Meat which is delicious

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know this is not relative to the post but I need help; how do you make new threads? Someone told me how, but it didn't work >.<

Hugo's great!

unfortunately, that sprite is really big and won't look good on a shirt. it's just too large, and I make sprite shirts pixel by pixel. if you'd like, I can try a dress. might not look the greatest still. :c
I could always put his tiny sprite on a shirt.

well, all of them. I was using the judge's sprite, the talksprite. but it's just too large to fit right on a shirt and have it all visible. you could shove it on there, but it would get cut off partially on the side, whether the shirt is sleeveless or not. I like to make sure the image used is fully visible, so...

Any way to shrink the sprite?

making sprites smaller isn't the best idea, especially since in this case it was some drawings that were turned into sprites. it could be resized, sure. but it would be deformed. at any rate, it's not part of my skill level... sorry. ;v;
hopefully you can find someone more capable...

I decided to take a crack at this. I had to draw it by hand, but it looks pretty close to it anyway. I hope this works for you!

OFF%201%20of%204_zpsmqpdhmls.jpg

OFF%202%20of%204_zpsn7j9ibxf.jpg

OFF%203%20of%204_zps3xxhtctz.jpg

OFF%204%20of%204_zpsnd4k9uky.jpg

Creepy kitty is creepy o_O

I decided to take a crack at this. I had to draw it by hand, but it looks pretty close to it anyway. I hope this works for you!

OFF%201%20of%204_zpsmqpdhmls.jpg

OFF%202%20of%204_zpsn7j9ibxf.jpg

OFF%203%20of%204_zps3xxhtctz.jpg

OFF%204%20of%204_zpsnd4k9uky.jpg

Creepy kitty is creepy o_O

Aw, thank you so much! I love it <3

Back