• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can you have too many flowers?

Hsn97

Inexperienced Person
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3659-0452-2022
Isabelle
I want to line all my path ways with flowers but I’m worried it’ll slow the game down and make it lag like New Horizons. Has anyone had experience with towns full of flowers? Does it cause any problems?

I want to line all my path ways with flowers but I’m worried it’ll slow the game down and make it lag like New Horizons. Has anyone had experience with towns full of flowers? Does it cause any problems?
I have loads of flowers in my NL town, and my mum’s town is FULL of flowers like every square lol and I don’t believe either of us had any lag at all. I think the issue in NH is that the flowers move in the wind and stuff so that takes more power? I’m not sure. I don’t think you need to worry though, go wild with flowers!

From my experience, it doesn't slow down the game, but if there's too many, items won't be able to drop in some areas because the flowers will be in the way. I remember I once had a time capsule disappear until I removed some flowers and reloaded the game. They had somehow grown right where I buried the capsule.

No lags in this game, two of my towns is nothing but trees and flowers. I can walk around in both without no problem at all.

tumblr_pdihtt0ndj1rz7gt1o1_400.jpg
tumblr_pjncfpPqdM1rrgcbb_400.jpg

Back