• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can you put a town from a downloaded acnl onto a retail cartrige acnl?

Nope. But going from physical to digital retail copy is possible with a specialized software called Save Data Transfer Tool from eShop.

Sorry, maybe I asked the question wrong... Can I transfer my town, not the save data...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or a better question is can i transfer a town onto a different copy of the game.

Each save data on ACNL has a town stored in it, as well of the progress. There's no way to selectively transfer a town to another copy of the game.

As I mentioned in my previous post, a specialized software called "Save Data Transfer Tool" from eShop let you move your saved data from your physical copy to your digital copy of the same game. It's a one-way transfer, so you won't be able to reverse the operation.

Back