• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Can you remove a house?

Nope. You'll have to try to persuade that villager to move.
Attack them with a net, ignore them, and reject all of their requests.

Nope. This is why many people are using the method of creating a new villager, then resetting the town, and trying again if the house isnt in a good place
I'm going to do that for my 7th,8th and 9th villager :)

No matter how much a villager ruins my path, I don't think I have the heart to do it.
I freakin' traded a hammerhead shark for some lame piece of furniture just because I try too hard to keep all my villagers happy >n<

No matter how much a villager ruins my path, I don't think I have the heart to do it.
I freakin' traded a hammerhead shark for some lame piece of furniture just because I try too hard to keep all my villagers happy >n<

haha you're better than me! For the most part if I don't feel like helping a villager, I just don't. At least they don't seem to get all mopey like in CF.

I think that's a little excessive... I mean it's not as if trading the hammerhead had any kind of long-term benefit.

I had this happen this fang he moved right next to the campsite. Maybe it is a normal thing?

I read somewhere that every day there?s a random chance that the villager with the worst relationship with you moves out.

I spent over an hour catching an Arowana for O'Hare and got a Massage Chair for my effort. Ha ha! You are not alone!

Even with good relationships the villager moves out... I'd say this

SO WHAT IF HE MOVED BY THE CAMPSITE... It aint like he moved in a reserved location or godforbid, next to your house.

There should just be a big notice on top of the boards:

"NO YOU CAN"T MAKE THEM MOVE"

Back