• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Can You reset for Katrina to appear on town?

pinkx2

Pink Lover
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've been playing since the game came out, and Katrina has only been in town about 5 times... Obviously her pwp is the only one i have left to get so I Was wondering if You can reset for her to appear and them just make the 20 fortunes? Or do I really need to wait...!?

Last edited:
I'm not sure. Regardless, next time Katrina shows up, make a new character, do the tutorial, etc., get the fortune read, save the game, then delete the character. Rinse and repeat until you have 20 fortunes.

Last edited:
Make 15 characters and talk to Katrina to get the fortune told. DO NOT TALK TO HER ON YOUR MAYOR FIRST. Go on your mayor last and talk to her and she will unlock the pwp :3

Last edited:
Oh yeah that a what I'm going to do I'm just wondering if I can reset to make her appear in town!

When I cycle, of I see her, I go, and then go ahead one day, and then back, and she is there still! I think it counts too!

Back