• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Capricorn Ornament...FREE catalog

jlee102083

smile :)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (224) +
NOTE: no end time to this giveaway. just want to help pple get reorderable DLC for free:)

seems like the interest level has decreased but more than happy to open up town to let you guys catalog the item(s) from astrology set

if i'm offline: PM me and we'll figure out a time for you to trade
if i'm online: PM/VM/reply here...whatever floats your boat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i did this last time with the Sagittarius arrow from the Astrology Set...a Japan DLC. well the second of the astrology set came out today and thanks to a friend, she let me catalog it so that i can do a giveaway for everyone. if you are interested in cataloging the Capricorn Ornament, just let me know. i will also have the Sagittarius Arrow at the train station for anyone who missed it last time.

both items are reorderable at Nook's for 4,800 bells.

Rules:
1. Please add Vesperia's FC (blue one) before posting
it makes things much faster when i don't have to type your names in and it auto adds.

2. Do not leave the train station
3. Catalog only...do not take please or i will end this giveaway

tips are not required, but a wifi feedback will be greatly appreciated.

**there is no end time on this giveaway. if i'm offline, you can still post here/PM and i'll just contact you whenever i'm online. as long as pple want it, i'll let pple catalog it :)

Last edited:
1. Mr. Fox
2. FancyThat
3. ILOVEDERWIN
4. mishiro-town
5. JoshuaHisbert
6. DaintyC
7. Starley1234
8. CrimsonFireWolf

gonna do this in waves of 2.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, leaving wi fi feedback now :).

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the disturbance, but my friend offered to let me catalog it instead so it's okay. You can let the next person go! Sorry again!

Back