• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Carmen or Coco?

Which Rabbit?

• Coco

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Carmen

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Keep Them Both

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Battle of the Rabbits..

I mean...

I want both Coco and Carmen but just after I got Carmen, I realized they were both rabbits.

Now if you know me, or have seen me talk about it, I only have 1 animal species in my town to keep it somewhat diverse. So having two rabbits... isn't the best thing ever, lol.

Should I keep them both or pick one? Of course, my final decision will be made after I get their pictures, but I'd like to know what you guys think I should do. ^o^

I have a softer spot for Coco but Carmen reminds me of Adventure Time so she's really cool too. .__. I'd keep both unless it bugs you that much.

Coco's one of my dreamies, and somebody recently traded her to me for some art, so I'd be lying if I didn't say Coco.

Yuck. Coco is a zombie. I wish Nintendo would take her out for the next game.

Coco is just a bunny model with the Gyroid texture applied.

I'd prefer Carmen I think she's cuter. I had her for a while in my City Folk town. Her Japanese name is Choco, so she's kind of like a chocolate bunny!

Coco, although she is hollow, is a very warm precious character. Carmen, I found was a little too snooty for me sometimes.

Carmen: "DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT'S MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! Sorry, nougat. I'm getting nervous about this sale." and her buck teeth frighten me a little.

Last edited:
Yuck. Coco is a zombie. I wish Nintendo would take her out for the next game.

Wow, that's actually kinda.. not the response I was looking for. Geez. She's a sweetheart to me. Just because she looks a little different doesn't mean she deserves to be removed from the game.
Of course, I'm not trying to tell you to change your mind.. I'm just saying.. not what I wanted to her. Especially "Coco is a zombie." T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, it looks like Carmen is winning. But this will be open for a while, so I'm just going to leave it open for debate.

I really like Carmen UwU if she was humanized, she'd sort of have a design of looking very shy, I think.

While with Coco, I do think she looks pretty cool and creepy with that gyroid void face. But I don't think she'd be a villager that I could grow to love

I hate Carmen with the passion of a thousand suns, and I wish she would move out of my town.

Coco, on the other hand, is adorable and you should keep her.

Wow, that's actually kinda.. not the response I was looking for. Geez. She's a sweetheart to me. Just because she looks a little different doesn't mean she deserves to be removed from the game.
Of course, I'm not trying to tell you to change your mind.. I'm just saying.. not what I wanted to her. Especially "Coco is a zombie." T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, it looks like Carmen is winning. But this will be open for a while, so I'm just going to leave it open for debate.
She is hollow ? I'm sorry. I get you are liking her, but I'm sure you can get that she is scary. But I'm pretty consistent though, I believe monsters and robots don't belong in Animal Crossing : Ribbot, Coco, Lucky, etc. I would just do away with them altogether.

I prefer Coco over Carmen any day.
I don't like Carmen's teeth showing, making it look like buck teeth. I know rabbits have two front teeth but it looks weird on her.

Coco since she was my first WW bunny villager and I like her design, it's more unique than just boring ones.

Well just because I have and love Coco, I'm going to go with her. She may look different but she's a total sweetheart. She's beginning to be one of my favourite villagers in the game. c:​

Back