• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Carnations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangoseason

drink water
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi, I’m looking for some carnations for breeding! I would like to have two of each colour :)

Since I want to breed them, they will have to be non-hacked.

I can pay in tbt or in-game bells, whichever you prefer. Let me know below if that is possible 🌸

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day!

Hi, I’m looking for some carnations for breeding! I would like to have two of each colour :)

Since I want to breed them, they will have to be non-hacked.

I can pay in tbt or in-game bells, whichever you prefer. Let me know below if that is possible 🌸

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day!
I have 4 reds, 2 pinks and 2 whites. I would like 4 tbt for all of them

I can meet on Tuesday or Thursday at 5 pm (Eastern time, USA)

5pm isn’t a good time for me since I’m in GMT+8 and it’ll be 6am for me here. Is there a time you’re free during my evening and your morning? Also, I should be free tues morning which will be your mon evening.

5pm isn’t a good time for me since I’m in GMT+8 and it’ll be 6am for me here. Is there a time you’re free during my evening and your morning? Also, I should be free tues morning which will be your mon evening.
I can be free at 6 or 7 pm my time tonight. Which should be 7 am or 8 am your time

I can also meet now between 1 pm (2 hours from now) if you are able to

I can also meet now between 1 pm (2 hours from now) if you are able to

I’m free for the next 2 hours or so. If I don’t catch you this evening, I guess it’s just too hard to match our times and I’ll try to get carnations from other players 😞

I’m free for the next 2 hours or so. If I don’t catch you this evening, I guess it’s just too hard to match our times and I’ll try to get carnations from other players 😞
I’m free for the next hour if you can meet

I’m not free for the next hour to hour and a half but i can be online after an hour and a half

When you replied it was my 1am and 3am. I think I will get my carnations from other players who can better match my available hours. Thank you again for offering and I hope you have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back