• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Castlecore/Kingdom Island - Villager choice help

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1311-3752-4435
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Balloon Dog
Galaxy Cupcake
Yellow Candy
Spirit Candy: Pale Wix
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Sweet Heart Balloon
Fresh Heart Balloon
Glam Balloon
Hello~
Just thought it be really interesting to get some ideas from others on who would look good for a castle/kingdom theme Island?
Other than Knox and Sterling of course XD Lemmie show you my ideas so far. I am also trying to have at least one villager with each personality trait.
Also, I plan to have like - they're gonna be the poor civialians and not connected to who I plan to crown (which will have several people being crowned, Lionel, Elvis, Bianca)

Guards:
Knox - Chicken - Cranky
Sterling - Eagle - Jock
I do have Chops on my Island who would also look good like a guard, but that's a bit much really :/ I don't need three.

Villagers:
Bonbon - Rabbit - Peppy
Clyde - Horse - Lazy
Bea - Dog - Normal
Canberra - Koala - Sisterly

These may be Islanders that could be permanat but please suggest anyone who has the same personality type.
I felt like Bonbon would be a perfect lil farmer and so would Clyde! So technically need a smug and snooty but please bring more ideas for other personalities since we have two left over!

Thank you~! :D
I do have a list of villagers but would be nice to see from another point of view.

i was thinking about julian (smug) and opal (snooty). i feel like julian screams like royal fantasy and opal fits and also is not seen a lot imo

Back