• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Catalog 23 furniture sets FREE

SkyeFromDixon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (444) +
Catalog 22 furniture sets FREE ~ bring a wetsuit!
You can catalog as many as you want. Just come over with empty pockets to make it quicker! Keep the furniture in the same area you pick it up in. It is all along the beach, labeled nicely. Leave the seashells where I have them, it helps count the furniture pieces. All of these are orderable, so don't take mine! BTW, it takes about 30 minutes to do all of them!

Alpine
Astro
Cabin
Campus/Notebook
Classic
Exotic
Harvest
Jingle
Kiddie
Lovely
Minimalist
Modern Wood
Music-26 pieces listed below
Patchwork
Regal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek
Zodiac
0-9 number lamps
Remote beach:
blue
green
bonsai set
ranch

Tipping is welcome but not required.

1762-2679-9382 Mayor Larson in Astron

Add me first and then reply with your fc, name and town.
And since I'm the Mayor, if you don't have me added before you reply, you are not welcome in. Period.

Here is the music list: Bagpipes, Bass, Biwa Lute, Cello, Conga Drum, Country Guitar, Djimbe Drum, Drum Set, Ebony Piano, Electric Guitar,Folk Guitar, Harp, Harpsichord, Jingle Piano, Metal Guitar, Metronome, mic stand, music stand, Pipe Organ, Rock Guitar, Sitar, Theremin,Timpano Drum, Upright Piano, Vibraphone, and Violin

Last edited:
i would love to do this! i've added you, my fc is under my avatar and i am mayor Donut from Sprinkle

Can i get the lovely set,
Name: Sofia
Towns: Japan
fC: in side bar!

Added you!:) My FC is under my avatar, and my mayor's name is Bryce!^-^

How long are you going to be offering this? I might not be able to visit tonight but I would love to catalog things

Hey! :)
Thanks for letting us all catalog, pm me if gates are open for me?
It'd be helpful :D

Can I come please? :) I added your FC

Town: Rainfall
Name: Spring
FC: 4983-5240-7885

Last edited:
I'm actually fine, I'm leaving the house for a few minutes anyway so I won't be able to come over. Thank you though!

Glad to see you're opened again C: thanks for letting me come over to test it a while back to see if it would hold out lol.

Back