• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💛 Catalog Island 🧡 - ALL ORDERABLE Clothing - 4,500+ items

Sholee

everything must go~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Candy
Orange Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Feedback
100% (469) +

td7bCRs.png

Sholee's Clothing Catalog Island

99k_Bells_NH_Inv_Icon.png

Pricing:

All Orderable Clothing (4,523 items) for Version 1.11.1 = 1,500 TBT
Included is everything available at Able Sisters, Labelle's, Kicks's, and Nook's Dailys as well as the wetsuits

Due to my schedule and the amount of time needed to catalog (about 4 hours), there will very limited timeslots. At the moment, I'm not offering cataloging of just individual sets, Kicks, Labelle, Nooks, or Able's by themselves (sorry!). The pricing reflects the amount of time I've invested in cataloging everything, flattening my island and offering a SOLO private cataloging session so you will not be interrupted with people flying in and out.

I'm on the east coast (EDT) so my timezone is GMT-4.

RULES:

96px-Cancer_Fragment_NH_Inv_Icon.png
Please arrive and depart with your character naked, this is to avoid swapping clothes and accidentally going home with the wrong outfit.

96px-Star_Fragment_NH_Inv_Icon.png
Along with the above rule, please arrive and depart with empty pockets as this is a cataloging session, nothing should be taken with you when you leave.

96px-Leo_Fragment_NH_Inv_Icon.png
If you don't finish cataloging, you may come back at another time as it is ALOT of items. Just schedule another time with me, however, please be aware that it may be the next day or in the next couple of days based off how busy I am.

96px-Sagittarius_Fragment_NH_Inv_Icon.png
Please keep items within their fenced areas to keep different categories of items mixing up.

96px-Virgo_Fragment_NH_Inv_Icon.png
When you are done, please leave through the airport. TY!

(FYI, I'm not accepting anyone with 0 feedback)

FAQ:

What is Cataloging?

It's the in game action of picking up and dropping an item. This 'catalogs' the item into your nook shopping app in which you can order the clothing item through the ABD machine at RS or your phone.

Will you have the new 2.0 update clothing items?
I do plan on collecting the new clothes (if any) and will add them to my island as I obtain them. I will either offer a large discount or have it for free for returning customers dependent on how many clothing options are in the new update.

ORDER FORM:

Character Name:
Island Name:
Internet Connection (Good/Bad):
Time Zone & Availability:
Questions/Comments:

Last edited:
Back