• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading Catalog Party - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchristy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (16) +
First Session - FULL/CLOSED
Second session - Still open

Hello! I’m going to be hosting a Catalog Party! There will be two session at 2:30 PM and 3:30 PM Eastern Standard time.

If your unfamiliar with how this goes I will explain.. The host (me) and 3 guest will offer 12 items to bring along with them (a mix of Non-DIY items - such as furniture, clothing, wallpapers). Each player will drop their items down in their area, once all the items are dropped each player will swap sides then take turns picking up and then dropping each item back in that same area. Doing this will allow the item to become available and added into your “catalog”. You can then purchase this item on your own island.

RULES:
  1. If your invited you will get a DM from me with the dodo code. This will be a few mins before the event.
  2. Please have your inventory empty except for your tools and your 12 items that you are bringing! (so you can pick up and drop the correct items back down quickly and easily.)
  3. When you arrive please stand by the airport till all 3 guest arrive - I will give you the OK to follow when everyone is there. PLEASE NO RUNNING.
  4. At the event area there will be a area for each person to drop their items (please remember your area).
  5. The guest will then swap areas, pick up items from one area and drop them - ONE SECTION AT A TIME.
  6. The host and all guests must end the session with all of their items returned.
  7. ALL GUEST MUST LEAVE VIA THE AIRPORT

Please comment below your in game name and which time session you will like to attend!

Guest list

Session 1 - at 2:30 PM EST - CLOSED

1. Xara
2. Sarahsays
3. turtleyawesome55

Session 2 - at 3:30 PM EST - still open
1. Tabby
2. Taken - via twitter
3. Taken - via twitter

Last edited:
Can I join the first session please? Tabby from Kokomo. :)
Post automatically merged:

I can join second session! :)

Can I join the first session please? Tabby from Kokomo. :)

I can join second session! :)
Yes, Will add you on second session!

I'd like to join the first session :) Shelby from La Tortuga
Added you into the first session!

Bump- still have room for two more people at the 3:30 pm EST catalog party! Comment below if you would like to join! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back