• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Celebrating Diversity 2024: 3D Crafts Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m not sure if this was a mistake, but what kind of digital submissions are allowed?

and does making food items count? I’d like to make something that appears in ACNH that has cultural significance to me but unsure if that counts as a craft.
That's just leftover from the thread template I used. We're not taking digital submissions for this event!

We are not counting food items as craft materials.

Working sooooo hard on this entry!!! I don’t even think I’m half done with it yet though lol

I'm very excited to see what you come up with! 😊
Well, I definitely had an original plan in case y’all did something involving creating a villager as I was going to involve these little guys that are invading my backyard in the thousands but I went to completely different route since this is a craft event and I am so ridiculously excited over that! By the way, there will be nothing caterpillar related to my entry ha ha ha
IMG_4208.jpeg

I'm just curious... if I make a 3D craft of someone else's character, would I be allowed to use it as my entry for this event (while crediting them)? I originally wasn't going to do that but I'm tempted to, honestly. If not that's okay.

I'm just curious... if I make a 3D craft of someone else's character, would I be allowed to use it as my entry for this event (while crediting them)? I originally wasn't going to do that but I'm tempted to, honestly. If not that's okay.
This would be okay. However, if it is a person on TBT we would need you to both (a) credit them in your post and (b) have them DM me to confirm that they have given you permission to use their character in your craft project.

We are glad that you are enjoying the rainbow tree! This was @Jeremy's handiwork and I'm sure he will be very happy to see the positive feedback. 😊

Who is hard at work on their entries? :D
I’m sure most of us are, including me! I’m crocheting a bunch of things for my entry! I want to rep for autistic people and for my bisexual and nonbinary friend @ZeldaCrossing64! :D

Also, I’m not a fan of the Julian Plush collectible TBH. If I get just the Julian collectible, I’m happy!

We are glad that you are enjoying the rainbow tree! This recolour was @Jeremy's handiwork and I'm sure he will be very happy to see the positive feedback. 😊

@Jeremy a fantastic piece~

I haven't started yet but soon! :D Im hard at work when it comes to researching though so thats good

We are glad that you are enjoying the rainbow tree! This recolour was @Jeremy's handiwork and I'm sure he will be very happy to see the positive feedback. 😊

I haven't even started yet because I still need to get a few more things in order to carry out my craft. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back