• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling šŸ’– Celeste DIYs + Art, Pirate, Momā€™s, Gulliver, Fishing Tourney, Bug Off items for TBT/Wishlist šŸ’–

TaylaJade

Tropically Grown Clown
Bells
SautƩed Mushrooms
Spores
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Blue Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pumpkin Cupcake
Famous Mushroom
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (97) +
Hi guys! Iā€™ve accumulated a bunch of unwanted rare/unorderable items that are taking up my storage space!

All items are listed with the tbt selling price, but I will take items from my wishlist as a substitute. Iā€™m especially looking for the following mermaid DIYS: closet and shelf.

CELESTE DIYS šŸ’«
Star Wand - 5 tbt
Cosmos Wand - 5 tbt
Cancer Table - 20 tbt

PIRATE šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
Pirate bandana (black) - 15 tbt
Pirate outfit (1 x black and white, 1 x red and white) - 15 tbt each

MOMā€™S šŸ°
Pen stand x 2 (customisable) - 5 tbt each
Tissue box x 3 (customisable) - 5 tbt each
Sweater (patch design) x 2 - 5 tbt each

BUG OFF šŸž
Spider door plate x 2 (customisable) - 5 tbt each
Toy centipede - 5 tbt
Toy cockroach - 5 tbt
Termite mound - 10 tbt

FISHING TOURNEY šŸŽ£
Tackle Bag - 5 tbt
Fish Print T-Shirt - 3 tbt
Fish Pochette x 2 - 10 tbt each
Fish rug - 3 tbt
Fish Umbrella- 5 tbt
Marine pop wall - 3 tbt

GULLIVER āš“
Kaffiyeh (red) - 10 tbt
Ancient Administrator hat - 10 tbt

ART šŸ–¼
Fake Academic painting - 20 tbt
Fake Basic painting - 20 tbt

Last edited:
Hi! Interested in all pirate items, will pay in NMT :)?
Hi! Wow, thatā€™s a lot of stuff! It would come to 210 NMT all up.
Would you be willing to do some NMT and some tbt? Iā€™m trying to save up tbt ā˜ŗļø
Post automatically merged:

Would you trade green sombrero for globe in your wishlist?
Yes! Absolutely. Let me know when youā€™re free to trade šŸ˜Š

Hi! Wow, thatā€™s a lot of stuff! It would come to 210 NMT all up.
Would you be willing to do some NMT and some tbt? Iā€™m trying to save up tbt ā˜ŗ

Sorry I'm supposed to pay someone in tbt once they're done with my comm :( can only pay in nmt for now. PM me your code if you're still up to trade in nmt :)

I'll buy the mom's patch sweater!
(Sorry for the late reply). Absolutely :) are you free now to trade?

If it alright would I be able to swap kiki and lala poster and then this person can get the mom's patch sweater?
Hi! Sorry, Iā€™m confused. Did you want a Momā€™s sweater in exchange for the poster? Otherwise, what did you want for the poster?

Awesome! (Thankyou btw. Time differences can be super hard!) Iā€™ll send you a dodo via dm :)

Haha whoops I'm just being confusing!! I just don't particularly need anything in return. So instead I was just wondering if you can give the mom patch sweater to thatonemarshalfangirl :) I hope that makes sense!! Either way I ready to do now or whenever :)

(Sorry for the late reply). Absolutely :) are you free now to trade?

Hi! Sorry, Iā€™m confused. Did you want a Momā€™s sweater in exchange for the poster? Otherwise, what did you want for the poster?

All good! Thankyou thatā€™s very generous of you! Iā€™ll send you a dm with a code after Iā€™ve finished with this trade šŸ˜Š

Hi! Can I buy a Statue of Liberty from you for 40 TBT? :)

Back